Jawatan Kosong Di Kota Bharu Kelantan Hadapan AEON Hypermarket
Job Vacancy in Kota Bharu Kelantan In Front AEON Mall
Business Development Manager
Products And Services:
Multifunctional Printers, Scanners, Wide Format, Scanning Software Solutions, Document Management Software Solutions, Print Management Software Solutions and Managed Services Solutions.
• Exceed overall total revenue plan including hardware, software solutions and services.
• Learn and adhere to the Sales Process that encompasses the entire process from delivering the value proposition to implementing the solution to performing scheduled account reviews.
• Utilize an effective communication approach to converse naturally with business executives using professional business acumen.
• Create and execute a plan to meet minimum weekly activity requirements for setting and completing appointments, performing account reviews, conducting assessments and creating executive summary recommendations.
• Submit Daily work report, Weekly Performance Report and monthly sales forecast report.
• Achieve monthly sales quota and Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
• Responding to tender briefing and feedback details.
• Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
• Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
• Meet or exceed your revenue and profit targets.
• Grow year-over-year sales results.
1. Targeted prospecting activities to set appointments that include the use of social media, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, field visits and networking events.
• Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
• Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
• Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
• Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
• Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
• Plan and implement strategies to market our office equipment and services to new and existing customers.
2. Conducting effective initial appointments that build the business case for managed services and performing an assessment.
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the hardware & software, articulately and confidently;
• Prepare sales proposal / quotation for submission to potential customers.
3. Perform a thorough assessment to uncover document process problems and create an executive summary that explains how we can solve.
4. Clearly present the findings of the executive summary and implement one of the solutions.
• Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of printing and scanning systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
• Responsible for agreement, contract and timely payment collection.
5. Follow up on an scheduled basis with clients by conducting a quarterly business review to discover additional areas that we can provide support and strengthen the relationship.
• Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
• Organize and / or conduct product user training and demonstrations to the new and existing customers.
• Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
• Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
* Based in Penang (Fresh graduates are encourage to apply).
* SPM, 'O' Level or 'A' Levels candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Must possess own car / motorcycle.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
* Able to work both independently and as a team under minimum supervision.
Please email your detailed resume, expected salary and a recent photograph to:
FSM Solution Sdn. Bhd. Co No. 873276-P
PT692, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, Kg Sireh,
15050, Kota Bharu.
Tel: +6011 - 1074 8264
Fax: +609 - 738 4089
View in Google Map
Related Job Vacancy